Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 bag fresh Brussel sprouts halved
- balsamic vinaigrette
- grated parmesan cheese
- Put 1-2 bags of fresh Brussel sprouts in a pot of water and boil until done/soft.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Put drained Brussel sprouts on a baking dish and sprinkle with balsamic vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Put into a 350 degree oven and bake until toasted or a little brown, about 15-20 min. Stir once or twice while browning. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Amount per serving --- calories 89 total fat 6g 8% saturated fat 2g 10% cholesterol 7mg 2% sodium 205mg 9% total carbohydrates 5g 2% dietary fiber 1.7g 6% total sugars 2g protein 4.5g --- calcium 98mg 8% iron 1mg 3% potassium 171mg 4%