Sweet Potato Bread
- 3 sweet potatoes medium
- 2 ½ cups stone ground cornmeal
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add 3 cups boiling water with potatoes to the cornmeal mixture. Mix well. Mixture should be very moist.
- Take ½ cup and make a patty.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Boil for 45 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy.
Amount per serving --- calories 148 total fat 0.2g 0% saturated fat 0g 0% cholesterol 0mg 0% sodium 88mg 4% total carbohydrates 34g 12% dietary fiber 4g 15% total sugars 0.5g protein 2.4g --- calcium 15mg 1% iron 1mg 5% potassium 692mg 15%