- 1 can flakey biscuit dough
- ½ lb sausage
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup spinach fresh
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tomato diced
- Line sprayed 9x13 pan with biscuits.
- Cook and drain sausage.
- Lightly cook vegetables.
- Spread ½ sausage, vegetables, and cheese over the biscuits.
- Beat and pour 3 eggs over the mixture.
- Add the remaining sausage, vegetables, and 3 more beaten eggs on top and then sprinkle cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 45 min.
Amount per serving --- calories 381 total fat 19g 24% saturated fat 7g 36% cholesterol 155mg 52% sodium 977mg 42% total carbohydrates 37g 14% dietary fiber 1.7g 6% total sugars 6g protein 17g --- vitamin D 13mcg 66% calcium 130mg 10% iron 3mg 16% potassium 179mg 4%